- Is your website capturing leads and information or is it just a passive brochure?
- Are you at a minimum using simple social media tactics such as friending customers on Facebook from day one?
- Do you have an outlined strategy of what salespeople should cover on a follow up call and do you practice with them weekly? (it’s an easy and short phone conversation with them…)
- Are your salespeople finding out all they can about the customers before placing follow up calls (there’s lots of info online…) Information is power and creates confidence
- Is your sales center visually informative and hands-on?
The wonderful tech-oriented Trainer, Meredith Oliver of Creating WOW, had many helpful hints in her IBS* 2016 workshop 5 Reasons Your Salespeople Aren’t Selling
Meredith’s “10 Tablet Uses” gives you plenty of technology sources to make these efforts easy—
- Portable library of floor plan images, virtual tours and videos.
- Evernote, Dropbox
- Personal safety.
- Real Alert, Watch Over Me, bSafe, Glympse
- Stay current and do competitor research with listing apps.
- Homesnap, Redfin, Move.com, Realtor.com, Sitegeist, Trulia and Zillow
- Increase productivity and efficiency.
- LogMeIn, Evernote, MileBug, 1Password, CamCard, Dropbox
- Build relationships with high-touch follow-up.
- justWink, Ink Cards, Red Stamp
- Add value to the sales conversation.
- MagicPlan, 360Panorama, RulerPhone, HomeDecorator Pro
- Network and prospect using social media.
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Document new visits, follow-up and prospect conversations in the CRM.
- SmartTouch Interactive, Lasso, Open Leads
- Create and send videos and photos to prospects.
- PicStitch, Over, WordSwag, Aviary, Camera+
- Manage documents more efficiently.
- Evernote, Dropbox
Upping your technology will help your salespeople do what they do best– Sell, Sell, Sell!
*The NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) is the largest annual light construction show in the world.