How do I access the NterNow Dashboard?
The NterNow database is located at www.NterNow.us
Go to the database to find additional details from the prospect’s visit. In the database you can also set follow-up reminders, generate reports and store sales notes.
What’s my login and password?
Your login is your first.last name in lower case letters. For instance, the login for George Washington is george.washington. Your password is assigned to you in your Welcome Letter. If you’ve forgotten yours, use the Reset Password button.
What hours does NterNow operate?
From 7 AM EST to dusk in your part of the US daily– including holidays. Yes, buyers visit properties on holidays!
Is a home with NterNow secure?
Yes, NterNow’s patented lock and well-honed process keep the home secure despite being accessible to identity-verified homeshoppers. For details, check out Security Features.
What is needed to uninstall a lock?
A small screwdriver is needed to remove the back cover of the lock and remove the lock from the door. Place the pieces of the lock back into the related NterNow cardboard box and reinstall the buyer’s finished front door lock.
Do I need to use an agent lock box on the door as well as NterNow?
There’s no need for an agent lockbox. Agents and buyers can both gain access using NterNow. NterNow tracks all visitor activity, prospects and agents, and sends it instantly to your cellphone and/or computer. You can catch the prospect when they are in the home!
Can workpeople or inspectors use NterNow to gain access?
Yes. NterNow provides and tracks the access of workers, inspectors and you’re your staff. Alternatively, we provide a key with each lock to be used/copied at your discretion and placed in a contractor box.
What if the lock fails to open?
Call Center representatives will alert you to any lock issues and can support you in troubleshooting the lock, including clearing the system, walking you thru replacing the batteries, etc. If the lock continues to fail, a new one will be mailed to you, and the shipping packaging can be reused to return the faulty lock.
What if I run out of vacant inventory and want to return the lock?
Simply return the lock, signs and key to us using secure packaging (no peanuts please!)
Can I put an NterNow lock on our sales model?
Installing a NterNow lock on a decorated model or a home being used as an office is possible by signing a special indemnification agreement since our insurance does not cover contents. Call 678-910-1811 to request the form.
What if it’s dark out when a buyer or agent wants to enter the home?
Our mobile apps are programmed not to allow access after dusk for liability and safety sake. We encourage late visitors to return the next day during daylight hours. Exceptions can be made for buyer’s agents to show after dusk if the listing agent makes arrangements with the Call Center in advance and calls in for access.
How many sales agents can receive texted and/or emailed New Visit Alerts?
The Program Manager and an unlimited number of staff can be set up to receive the leads.
What do the abbreviations mean after the Visitor’s last name in the New Visit Alert texts and emails?
- V: Visitor
- AG: Agent
- TC: Trade Contractor
- CL: Staff Members/Co-Workers
- Accessed: Visitor accessed the home
- NA–V: No Access – Visitor ID verification was not successful
- NA–T: No Access – Visitor arrived after hours, restricted
- NA–L: No Access – Visitor had an issue with the Lock
- NA–I: No Access – Visitor wanted information only
- NC: Accessed property but visitor requested No Contact
Who installs NterNow? Who fixes any lock issues?
Anyone with a screw driver! NterNow locks have been installed and fixed by agents, builders, marketing staffers, construction supervisors and even husbands. With the installation instructions to guide you through with pictures and text, anyone can install an NterNow lock. The Call Center must be reached (470-795-8389) to complete the installation and activate the lock. Installations are done on Monday-Friday only from 7 am to 6 pm EST.
I’m having trouble with the NterNow app. What should I do?
If you have trouble, redownload the app in case you have an outdated version. In addition, each page of the app has a Help button which when punched, immediately connects them to a helpful person in our Call Center. Use the Staff Version of the mobile app and gain quick access to any home – eliminating key hunting! Here’s a short video showing you how the Staff app works and how you get started.
How do I change the batteries in the NterNow lock?
- Be prepared! Carry a small Phillips head screwdriver (we provide one in the NterNow Pack), the key to the lock, a black sharpie, 4 fresh AA copper top batteries and your cell phone.
- Remove the outside of the battery compartment with the small screwdriver and insert new batteries.
- Use only AA copper top batteries, purchased from a store that turns over their supply often. No-name batteries from a convenience store will fail quickly.
- Last step, call the Call Center and resync the lock – every time the batteries are changed or when the lock is moved to a new house.
Why don’t the batteries last longer?
We wish batteries would last forever! Here are some best practices to ensure batteries last long and visitors are not disappointed when the lock fails to operate:
- Always use copper top batteries – Consumer Reports agrees with us that they last the longest. The average installation with copper tops lasts 4-6 months or 60 opens. In a perfect environment, like on our test bench, we’ve had batteries work for 1600 opens. We ran out of energy before they did!
- Always buy your AA batteries from a store that sells a lot of batteries so they are fresh. Convenience and grocery store batteries are seldom fresh.
- We advocate proactively change your batteries at the time change in spring and fall. The lock will tell you with a trill upwards and then downwards that the batteries are running low.
- Avoid propping open the door for hours– this runs down the batteries. The lock is constantly trying to re-secure the home.
- If the lock’s knob is hard to turn or make a grinding noise, it runs out of batteries quickly, it’s may be a poor installation where the parts are not meshing correctly — Try taking the lock off the door and reinstall it. Hanging a heavy key-lockbox from the NterNow knob will cause this to happen over time.