During the month of June, NterNow launched the first-ever “Nacademy Awards!” We invited everyone we work with, from Realtors and homebuilders to phone-users and video creators. The only rule was to entertain or inform viewers about NterNow in video form! After all the videos were submitted, our esteemed panel of volunteer judges voted on their favorites in a variety of different categories.
The votes are in!
We are excited to announce the first ever winners in the inaugural NterNow Nacademy Awards! Taking home the gold, the winners are:
- Kirbor Homes for “Best Realtor”
- Abrazo Homes for “Hands Down Most Entertaining”
- Comerio Homes for “Best Builder”
- Trendmaker Homes – Austin for “Best OSC Tips”
- Woodside Homes – Utah for “Most Helpful for Home Shoppers”
Congratulations to everyone for winning an award in the first ever NterNow Nacademy Awards! We appreciated all the hard work and creativity that went into the creation of these videos. We can’t wait to see what everyone will enter next year – start working on your entries now!
Thank You to the Judges
We are very thankful to have had a group of fantastic judges to help vote on the best videos entered in to the first-ever Nacademy Awards. This group of professionals used their expertise to sort through and recognize the best of the best!
- Greg Bray, President of Blue Tangerine: As President of the 30-person agency Blue Tangerine, Greg uses digital marketing to help home builders grow sales. Blue Tangerine achieves this goal by helping you build a better website and drive more qualified traffic to the website.
- Meredith Oliver, Founder and Chief Digital Strategist of Meredith Communications: Meredith Communications, a digital marketing agency located in Raleigh, North Carolina, specializes in website design and development, search engine optimization and lead generation and management for home builders.
- Anya Chrisanthon with New Construction Marketing Podcast: Anya Chrisanthon is the visionary behind the New Construction Marketing Podcast. She is a real estate professional in Wayne, Pennsylvania specializing in home sales on the Main Line.
- Kimberly Mackey, Founder of New Homes Solutions Consulting: Kimberly has a reputation as someone with real-world SOLUTIONS in a competitive and rapidly changing sales environment. Companies call on Kimberly to set up the processes and systems within the company so that sales are the engine that drives the train rather than running it off the tracks.
- Kerry Mulcrone with Kerry & Co.: Kerry is an award-winning sales educator, mentor, motivator and speaker. With more than 25 years in the new home industry, Kerry is known for her enthusiastic and practical approach to increasing customers, sales and profitability.
- Chris Hartley, 40 under 40 Professional Builder Magazine: Chris Hartley has been in the real estate industry since 2003. He works with public and privately-owned homebuilders across five different states. Currently located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, Hartley believes in the power and usability of technology in the home building industry. He finds the use of technology not only important but also necessary in today’s everchanging home building and real estate industries.
We loved hosting the inaugural NterNow Nacademy Awards and are already looking forward to the competition next year! Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see updates, announcements and more. What are you going to enter in next year’s Nacademy Awards?